Wow!

Dang….
I would NEVER
Ever
Ever
Have thought
That number one……MMS would respond……
Number two…….Others were in the same boat!!!
Or that posting about my mess ups would make us all feel so good!
Dang…….I could keep you all feeling good about yourselves forever if I just shared those ; )
But honestly……
 And good gracious sakes alive! I had NO clue what that would mean……….
If I made you all laugh…….you all sure made me feel good about myself!
If you have followed along with me as family and friends check out the wonderful blogs from those that commented.
I now realize the power of commenting and how it really does tie us all together as a community!
So to …….
Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog
Thanks! I think I understand the power of linking now ; )
To all of you……thanks for letting us all know that we all need to start somewhere.
WE can share our progress and laugh at each others mistakes and rejoice in our successes.
And know that whatever happens……..we are in this together!
Check out  the post from the other day……here is the link again……for those of you that have been readers for awhile.
Read their comments and BE INSPIRED!
I plan on sharing some of their great ideas….mainly to take your minds off of my mess ups!
And of course…….
Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog
Aim as high as Miss Mustard Seed!
And let us know how you do along the way…….
good or bad ; )

0 thoughts on “Wow!

• February 17, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I follow MMS and when I saw her post about your post I had to check it out. Then I decided that I had to be a follower of yours too. Made me realize we DO all start somewhere and you have to actually get started to get as good as MMS!

• February 17, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Your the only blog I subscribe to via email…and i read A LOT of blogs…. Your posts make me smile and that makes my day better;)

• February 17, 2011 at 8:08 pm

Dang Kelli,that was the sweetest thing to say. I needed that today! Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Mrs. Means, You are right. It will be fun to share our stories along the way! Thank you for coming by!

• February 18, 2011 at 12:21 am

You are now officially my hero! I still cannot stop thinking and laughing about your last post! But what I really want to know is – what will you do with the hoof?! I have so many ideas for that piece of art. I still can’t believe you were lucky enough to get it at a yard sale! I am going to an estate sale tomorrow (looks like a really old place) and I have the feeling I just might find the other 3 at it! I’ll keep you posted!

• February 18, 2011 at 3:33 am

It’s all good. great stuff. Had a blast yesterday reading your blog. thanks for becoming a follower. Marian (Miss Mustard Seed) is the inspiration that
    got me blogging and I am so glad that I took the plunge. I am having a blast. Tonight I am being featured at thebrambleberrycottage by Liz.
    take care
    Caroline

• February 18, 2011 at 4:07 am

Anji, I think my hoof sums up alot of my projects….it may be my little “mascot” for awhile
    : ) If you finds it’s mates…….let me know! Good luck!

Piorra….checking out thebranbleberrycottage…congrats!