The Enchanted Home

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Have you been to “The Enchanted Home” blog?

This is not a castle in France.

This is a home.

A dream home.

And Tina from “The Enchanted Home” is sharing it with all of us as she builds it.

But….back to this.

Check it out….drool worthy.

Sweetly shared.

Don’t know that she will be hitting the Goodwills with us………….but……….inspiring all the same!

I don’t have time to visit other blogs very often.

Maybe I shouldn’t.

It made me think…..

“I was excited about a lamp?”

Somebody slap me back to reality.

I’ve got thrift stores to hit!

Check it out.

Are you in your dream home?

Have dreams of one?

Talk to me…..

Slap me.

ps. If this post looks a tad different from when I first hit “publish”…it is. I had Tina confused with Debbie from one of her “behind the blogger” posts. You’re welcome. Guess she really won’t be hitting Goodwills with me now, huh? ; ) Enjoy Tina’s blog!

0 thoughts on “The Enchanted Home

• October 26, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Thanks for the drool!
    Debbie

• October 26, 2011 at 5:22 pm

This is soooo much even out of my fantasy head.  I can’t even imagine, beautiful Tina.
    This actually makes me really sad.  I have a little 850 sq feet split foyer that was suppose to be a fixer-upper 20 years ago.  We did the fixin part but that was it.  Finances look like there’s no moving in site. I’m old enough to know now that probably it’s not even in the cards.  I will continue to dream with you.  I can still dream, right  :o)

• October 26, 2011 at 5:56 pm

So What I want to know is – If you were to win the current – end table giveaway…. $395.00 value! — Would you Re-Do it in your own special way?  Cuz personally I think that particular piece is not so appealing, though many of the other choices are amazing!

So would’ja?

• October 26, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Wow!  I think I would get lost in there it’s so big.  The only requirements I have for my dream home is a big porch (so I can swing til my hearts content), a large kitchen, and a large living room.  That’s it.  Don’t have those right now but maybe someday.  So I’m dreaming with all of you.

• October 28, 2011 at 12:03 am

I’m not the type to live comfortably in a place like that.  I look at places like that as they’re being built and just think “why?”  Families are smaller, heating costs are out of sight, “why?”
    Janet