I have had many wonderful people send me “blogger” awards.
They usually require answering stuff about yourself…..which I am awful at doing.
They usually require nominating others…which I am awful at doing.
Too many great blogs out there.
So….I thank you all for your nominations or awards. I have mentioned the few I could find just by searching my inbox and KNOW I have left some of you out. I am sorry if I did and you can email me and I will add your button.
But to take care of them all in one shot…..
Here are 15 things you never needed to know about me.
1. My thyroid is normal.
I had it checked again yesterday after gaining almost 15 pounds in a short amount of time.
Started weight watchers, three months ago…about starved…..gained 5.
Began running 6 to 7 miles, gained 5 more. Get the picture?
There’s a problem somewhere……or I’m pregnant…..without a womb.
2. I sleep with a pillow tucked between my legs and hugged up to my body.
3. I had NO clue there were over 100 bloggers in the universe, until about a year ago.
I have had my blog forever just to journal and share.
You guys were a fun extra.
I wondered where you came from.
I have alot of catching up to do.
4. I used to sing. For other people. By invitation. That part of my voice will come back in time. My husband has never heard me sing.
5. I am hideous at grammar and am getting ready to start an English class for fifth graders…..for real.Â Home schooled….for real.
What’s wrong with that picture?
6. I cannot get used to having a husband that truly respects and loves me.
He slow dances on a whim…even when I am sweaty from jogging.
He is the prince every little girl dreams of. I am so blessed.
7. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
8. My favorite movie….. “The Village”.
You must see it.
Family friendly, except for maybe 10 and under.
9. I watch Fox News, eat a bowl of Special K and drink an iced coffee…. every, single morning.
10. I can’t figure out the proper way to walk out of a door with a man opening it for me. It always feels awkward. Like I’m crowding or on the wrong side. That can’t just be me….is it? It is, isn’t it?
11. Things I do not talk about…..
12. Things I love to talk about…….
13. Biggest surprise of blogging.
14. Best surprise of blogging.
15. My future plans.
No clue. Let’s see where this takes us.
PS. For all of you wonderful people that have nominated me for some kind of blogger award …thanks.