Three Questions

First question.

Is this shade too big for my $2.00 yard sale lamp?

It has been bugging me.

I think it needs to stand taller, where you can see more of the lamp.

What do you think?

Second question.

Look at this picture again.

Look at the heart in the mirror……..

Study it for a second. Look around the edges of the heart and then the middle.

Does it make you feel woozie?

How about now?

Can you feel it?

Like a motion sickness thing?

Seriously………

The whole mirror/dimension thing is getting to me.

I’m getting nauseated.

Is it just me?

Anyone?
~tap tap~
Someone?

Ok, third question.

What are these flowers? I have a big bush in my yard and it is in full bloom.

I have had a brain blip and can’t remember their name.

Oh, that’s great.

I’m dizzy, woozy and forgetting things.

I’m a goner.

Someone call the doctor.

After you call the doctor please tell me if my lamp shade makes my lamp look dorky.

0 thoughts on “Three Questions

• February 2, 2012 at 3:38 am

yep, the shade is too big
    nope, I don’t get woozy. I think it’s all in your head!
    Girl, those are Camellias! I thought you were a Southern gal!

• February 2, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thought so. It may be. I am a Southern girl. South Carolina one…….am I a weirdo plant blooming in the wrong season girl? Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 2:44 pm

nope, the plant is blooming in exactly the right time. Camellias are winter flowers, at least they are here in Georgia!

• February 2, 2012 at 3:47 am

Lampshade is perfect; move it higher if it bugs you?

I love the heart in the mirror. Woozy? Been drinking? (just kidding)

Those are definitely camillias!

• February 2, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I didn’t even know I could move it higher? They do not teach that at Goodwill! ; ) Been drinking? Are you peeping in my windows? ; ) Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 3:49 am

Lamp shade to big…yes
    Heart is fine.
    Flower is pretty.

• February 2, 2012 at 2:42 pm

You buff in shape babe you! Maybe it was wonky and whoozy for me because I’m a buff babe too. Ok, maybe not ; ) I am on my way to check out your blog. And I have learned they are camellias. Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 3:56 am

Those are camellias. They only bloom in winter….Yea!!

• February 2, 2012 at 4:00 am

It’s sitting to low. You can get a taller harp for it. They also sell adjustable ones! So handy to have one or two if you are switching things out a lot. I love mine.

I didn’t get sick, but I didn’t look long. I just had dinner. LOL!

The flower is a Camellia. Very pretty. We have those here on the coast in Oregon too.

• February 2, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I didn’t even know I could get those. I didn’t know they were called harps! cool! I don’t know what is the deal with that pic and me….maybe inner ear? : ) Camellia! Don’t know why I forgot. I heard the coast of Oregon is gorgeous! Would love to visit. You are welcome here in the south. : ) Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 4:11 am

I like the lanpshade…maybe it would be better up higher i the lamp but I dont know how you do that. the heart is adorable I like it there. No sick feeling for me anyway. Your lucky to have this pretty flower right now …Im just trying to keep my yellow rose bush alive inside this winter I hope it will survive a few more months. so far I had to spray it twice for those pesky spider mites or what ever they are that kill houseplants.

• February 2, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Kat, we agree! Fox Hollow Cottage just shared with me that you can get an “adjustable harp” which allows you to lower or raise the shade! How cool is that. Now where to find one? I am going to google right now. No sick feeling for you? I AM the weirdo. I want to try roses this year and a garden again….I hat the spider mites. I need to find out what is killing my magnolia. Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 4:38 am

I have your disease…the wonky woozies.
    I think a taller harp would fix your lamp trouble.
    You have camellias. So lucky.
    Now walk away from the mirror….
    P.S. My magic little yellow vacuum arrived. I have a Dyson, but magic little yellow kicked it’s dusty butt.
    I owe you. Big time.

• February 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Yay! I am not alone. I mean, I’m sorry for your disease as well ; )
      I just found out about a harp through your wonderful comments. I call them lamp shade things. I feel so smart right now. Fox Hollow Cottage shared that there are adjustable ones! That would be fun wouldn’t it? Ok…..don’t you want to share your nasty filter? You could email me a photo. Watermark your photo with your blog name. I am going to share all of our photos. Let’s see if we can get some free stuff from Eureka! It will all go to you all. Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 8:55 am

The Lampshade is perfect, maybe sitting too low, it’s just the picture, and Carmelia’s My Love, which are gorgeous by the way. Two Bucks? Really? Nice! Melinda

• February 2, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I think the lampshade is a bit too big and a bit too low. Love the heart!

• February 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I thought so. It reminds me of the kid on Fat Albert that had his hat real low and had cut outs for the eyes. Is that weird? Off to change it! Love, Me

• February 2, 2012 at 4:39 pm

The lamp shade is to big, but LOVE the lamp.
    Heart is super cute on the mirror.
    Don’t know the flowers name but it is beautiful!

• February 2, 2012 at 7:21 pm

I like the lampshade where it is actually. Call me crazy, but I like it. It would still look good raised up though.

The heart made me woozy. Looking at almost anything on glass in a photo makes me sick. Even if that wasn’t a real question, it still made me woozy, then I would look at the lamp and be fine.

No idea what the flowers are!

• February 2, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Woozie!!!! I haven’t heard that term since my mom was alive! Thanks for that. And Camelias bloom at this time of year in California too. A dear friend (who has since passed away) used to bring them to school for all of us on valentine’s Day, and pin then on our shirts. Wow. Two dead people in this comment. Both of ’em were great, though! So thanks for the memories! Oh, Bob Hope is dead too….that makes 3.

• February 2, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Lamp shade is not too big but you need a taller harp.

I don’t see the woozy.

Camellias. Beautiful.

• February 2, 2012 at 10:01 pm

1. The lampshade is not too big…just right
    2. Not woozie for me…maybe it is just in person
    3. I have no idea…good luck!

• February 2, 2012 at 11:37 pm

I can hardly believe you have these gorgeous flowers blooming in winter! I’ve been trapped in Wisconsin for too long. 🙁
    Great suggestions for the lamp from the wonderful commenters.
    The wreath didn’t make me woozy but a classroom of kindergarteners did today! (I am a substitute teacher 🙂 )
    Have a great Groundhog Day!
    Laurie

• February 2, 2012 at 11:40 pm

1. yes, something weird about the shade length and finial height
    2. no dizzy woozie for me
    3. love the flowers have no idea what they are~glad so many others did know : )

• February 3, 2012 at 3:58 am

Oh Dear….I see a scary face in the heart but that is just me…you know I am weird!

• February 3, 2012 at 4:02 am

Too funny! I saw the two evil eyes too but didn’t think anyone else would. I do believe you and I would have fun if we ever met up Granny. Or we would get in trouble. ; ) Love, Me