Meet Me Monday Party!

I have missed you this week.

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments on the passing of Romeo’s mother.

The ceremony yesterday was very sweet. The pastor comforted the family with a special thank you to their mother. He is a well known, sincere and humble pastor in our area. He shared a forgotten memory with my husbands family. He shared how his life had been changed by their mother. That she had picked him up and taken him to church when they were younger, along with Romeo’s siblings. He shared how he does not know how his life would have turned out if it wouldn’t have been for her taking them all to church when he was a child. What a merciful way to begin a ceremony with “conflicted emotions”. Because I had shared the “Because it is true” post, I wanted to share this as well.

Thank you again!

I do not want to dwell on this now but to move on to another great week of Meet Me Monday link ups!

Here were a few great links shared last week.

EASY stenciled tee-shirts from Applestone Drive
Design Dreams by Anne shared her Home-made chalk paint makeover
I subscribe to Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasure’s blog and loved this project when I saw it. Was so glad to see it linked up. Great idea on aging a regular globe.
Fox Hollow Cottage shared a great copy cat project. I LOVE her table and would like to find one of my own. I think this would be perfect in my “tiny” guest room. PS. Her photos are AWESOME!
Lifestyles Of The Stay-at-Home Mom shared a great post on some reasons of why your baby may be crying. I think this is actually an awesome post for all new mommies.
Gluten Free with Judee shares a great 5 minute healthy, no cook, chocolate pudding recipe…….

Once again, I am going to have to MAKE myself stop. There were so many great link-ups! You can still check them out “here” if you missed them.

Now, I want to see what you were up to this week!

Only rules:

*Please show a link back to Meet Me Monday party on the post that you are sharing

That is it! Link up and remember you can stop by and link up at the other great blogs that share Monday parties!

Three Mango Seeds
you are talking too much

12 thoughts on “Meet Me Monday Party!

• March 18, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Awe! Just coming over to party and what a sweet surprise =) That bench/table is so handy and is on it’s third paint color. I made that with my dad from old fence boards. I am SURE you could whip one up 😉

• March 19, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Yep I bet Reb & her fix-it dad cud do that too! Cmon fellow tool holders 🙂 our dads taught us how! 🙂 and you&your dad did a great job! –s

• March 19, 2012 at 12:12 am

Thank you so much for featuring my project! and thanks for the party, too!!

Have a happy week,

xox

• March 19, 2012 at 5:59 pm

I’m so tickled to see your goodies twice, Anne! I’m still gonna build a little greenhouse some day–first time I visited you 🙂 (and hv been drawing thanks to you–hv been sickly so no pastels or paint yet) –susan oxo

• March 19, 2012 at 1:59 am

Hi, I tried to enter twice, two different posts. Linky tools was messing up, finally gave up, maybe next week.
    Betsy

• March 19, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Hi thanks for the party! I have been a follower of yours on GFC but now I can follow you on Linky followers too! If you can find the time It would make my day if you came over to my little blog and followed me too.
    rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    PS
    I hosted my first LInky party yesterday it is still open if you would like to come link up anything.

• March 19, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Wooo Hoooo!!!! Thank you so much for the feature Rebecca. This post would have meant a lot to me when I was a new mom, so I really appreciate the feature for all the new mommies out there. They have enough to try and figure out right? Thank you again!