Hi! I’m Shannon and I blog at
Rebecca is off having a fabulous time in SpainÂ
and while she is away on vacation,Â
she invited me over to show you how toÂ
watermark your photographs using
I’m not paid by or affiliated with PicMonkey.
I just love it.
And I think you’ll love it too!
5. Enter the TEXT you desire.Â
It will appear in the box.
6. Next, select the FONT you wish to use.
7. Click thegreen ADD button under the text box.
8. Your text will appear on the photo.
9. You can drag the text anywhere on the photo.
10. There are many option available for the text;
color, fade, bold, italic, placement, size, blend modesÂ
and delete (if you want to start over).Â
11. When you are happy with your final selections, Â click off/away from the white drag and drop working box and your text will be on the photo.
12. Hit SAVE. (in the lower left hand side)
– A “save to my computer” box will pop up.
– Click the green save photo button.
– Name your photo in the file name slot.
– Rename your photograph if you would like the keep the original
non edited version. This way you will have both.
– Add .jpg to the end of your photo name.
– Hit save in your pop up box.Â
There are prompts.Â
It’s easier then it sounds when written out.Â
All done. You did it!
It is very simple.Â Don’t beÂ afraid.
Click around &Â play away!
I use PicMonkey to edit all of my photos.
There are so many great tools available.
I was able to add all the little extras you see on the photo above.Â
Like the water mark, back round color,Â labelÂ & text!
And this is a NEW
trick the monkey has learned…
I hope you found this water markingÂ
tutorial clear and easy to use.
Have fun if you go Monkey around!
I enjoyed sharing it here withÂ
theÂ You Are Talking Too Much crowd.
Stop byÂ Fox Hollow CottageÂ sometime
and say Hello!