It’s baaaaaaaaack!

The move has been made!!!!!

We are “tweaking”, “fiddling”, “programming”, “designing”……..

Oh wait…….

That’s not me.

I’m just sitting here.

But Chris Neal…..

You can call him Chris Neal.

Is “fancifying” and told me to get off my hind-end and let you all know that the blog is now back and going strong.

I told him that I was enjoying my time off and didn’t feel like it.

He didn’t care.

By the way….he and his wife purchased the “cottage rocker” above and are enjoying it with their new baby boy!!!

How sweet is that?!

But back to him “bossing me around”…..he wants me to make sure that you all know that things may be a tad funky still.

He also wants me to ask you guys to roam around.

Click on buttons……

We have little words on the top right of the screen…….

You can click on those and it will take you to some of my most popular posts. I am still catching up with labeling everything.

On the bottom right of the sidebar, will be an easy place to click for the most popular series. It will go to the last post in the series but that post will have the other posts links so that you can easily find them.

Clear as mud?

You’re welcome. My job is to muddy the water. Gives Chris something to work on.

Tell me what you think.

Or, if we can add or edit something that makes it easier for you!

If you want to have your blog moved to WordPress, or anything fancy done to it, contact Chris.

He would love to help you.

And then he will tell you that the “vacation” is over and it’s back to work.

And you will obey.

Because he did a very, very good job.

Amen.

Tomorrow will be the last of the Goodwill series.

Another neat secret!

Roam around!

Let me know what you think.

I have missed talking to you!

PS. Contact Chris Neal @Chris Neal <chris@chrisnealwebdesign.com>

You can also visit his blogs at:

PPS. Chris, why is my writing so tiny!!! Help! Poor guy. He is going to dread every helping me.

Love, Me again………

10 thoughts on “It’s baaaaaaaaack!

• August 17, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Welcome to wordpress! I’ve used it for a long time and reallt like it, hope you will too. Your webdesign looks really nice, clean and polished, plus the pictures really stand out towards the backdrop. Can’t wait to see more blog posts! Good luck. (While typing I’m leaning over on one of the pillows I won on your blog about a year ago.. still love it)

• August 19, 2012 at 9:22 am

Love you being here!

• August 18, 2012 at 9:21 am

It is lovely! Haven’t roamed around yet, but everyone will have to have to resubscribe. Hope they find you okay. I came right here when I clicked on your title in my Google Reader, but it didn’t show that there was an update. Anyway, it is a beautiful blog and I am glad you are back. Congrats on the move!

• August 19, 2012 at 9:22 am

See if you are updated on your reader now? Your comment helped and we realized we had to tweak an area so you would get updates and people wouldn’t have to resubscribe. Let me know anything else. I really appreciate it!

• August 18, 2012 at 9:33 am

Will you, or did I miss, an option to follow in a reader? I don’t like email, because it is a day late and I have to sign into Linky every time I want to check for updates, so I don’t. Thanks!

• August 19, 2012 at 9:20 am

It should be there now! Your comment helped! As soon as we read it, we made sure to put the option up. Would you make sure it works ok once you are signed up? Let me know anything else! Love, Me

• August 18, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Missed you, too. Yes, I really noticed you were gone :-). Love the new look! If my blog ever gets to where It’s financially feasible, I want it to grow up to be yours.

• August 19, 2012 at 9:23 am

Aim higher girlfriend. I only do this in my spare time. I work a “real” job as well. : ) Love you always being here! Love, Me

• August 19, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Hi Rebecca, you are okay in the update area, and the reader feed is working fine for me as well. Thanks, and glad I was helpful! Have a great week 🙂